Enjoy a Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge for a Healthy Spine
We have been programmed that eating healthy means unappealing to our taste buds. And so for some of us, we tend to sinfully crave for sumptuous but unhealthy food, but we’re going to change that notion when it comes to having a healthy food. Fact is you can still have the right nutrients needed for your spine without having dread on how to endure that awful taste, the only thing you need to know, is to know more about the right food needed for your spine. Dark Chocolates are consist of magnesium which is important nutrients beneficial for your nerve health, bone formation and it’s antioxidants characteristic helps with inflammation. A Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge is all you need.
Prepare the following Ingredients:
- ½ cup of dark cocoa powder or dark chocolate compound cut in bits and pieces
- ½ cup of natural peanut butter
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of coconut oil
Let’s get started:
- Prepare two (2) Bowls for Mixing the dry ingredients and the liquid ingredients separately, then combine all ingredients (dry and liquid) the mixture becomes liquid-like. (It is easier to do this using a food processor);
- Prepare your muffin pan and muffin liners, then, start pouring the liquid fudge mixture into the pan liners (make sure to pour half inch of fudge into the liners to prevent spills).
- Place the muffin pan inside the freezer of chiller and leave it there for 30 minutes or until the fudge is harder.
- Once fudge becomes harder, you can now enjoy your healthy fudge. Just make sure you store it in the refrigerator.
You can now satisfy your craving without risking that nutritional requirement of your spine, since dark chocolate also have L-Tryptophan and B-Vitamins which calms the nerves, you are sure that your muscles are benefiting the right nutrients, and the best way to accompany this to become fully healthy is get some exercise.